AATQB Pathway for Bookkeepers
Learn to balance the books, prepare VAT returns and prepare business accounts, before using the prestigious AAT membership to launch your own bookkeeping business! AAT is the world’s leading professional body for accounting technicians, with over 140,000 members. Your membership gives your clients the confidence that you need to meet AAT’s renowned international standards.
- The only Certificate in Bookkeeping accredited by the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB), The Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) and supported by Xero and MYOB
- Become a certified bookkeeper with the support of two reputable organisations (ICB & AAT) with exclusive access to online resources – including industry-leading e-learning modules and webinars
- Add the letters AATQB after your name once you’re a member!
- Work from home and earn up to £100 per hour once you are certified
- Includes two FREE Kaplan Bookkeeping Manuals
- Receive a FREE 12-month membership to ICB
- Receive a FREE 12-month membership to AAT
- Flexible online study – work at your own pace in your own time and receive unlimited one-on-one tutor support
- Accreditation, Certification & Qualification details: The Career Academy is an Accredited Training Centre by the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers. On completion of this course, you will also gain membership to the Association of Accounting Technicians. Gain an internationally recognised credential, respected and valued by employers