Certified Network Forensics Examiner
The Certified Network Forensics Examiner vendor-neutral certification was developed for a U.S. classified government agency. The C)NFE takes a digital and network forensic skill set to the next level by navigating through over twenty modules of network forensic topics.
The CNFE provides practical experience through our lab exercises that simulate real-world scenarios that cover investigation and recovery of data in a network, Physical Interception, Traffic Acquisition, Analysis, Wireless Attacks and SNORT. The course focuses on the centralising and investigating of logging systems as well as network devices.
Upon completion of this course, students will have the knowledge to perform network forensic examinations and be able to accurately report on their findings from examinations. They will also be ready to sit for the C)NFE exam.
- Video based course material
- 2 week’s live lab access to practice your skills
- Exam prep guide
- Exam simulator to prepare you for the official exam
- Exam voucher to sit the official exam
- 2nd shot exam voucher in case you fail
- User-Friendly Navigation
- Full Video of Instructor
- Full Video Lab Demonstrations
- Info Rich Power Points
- Review Quiz Questions After Every Module
- In-Depth Study Guide
- Certificate Awarded Upon Completion