Foundation in Accounting Course
Whether you are a school leaver or university graduate seeking to start a career in accountancy, gaining a good understanding of accounting/bookkeeping will arm you with the highest level of competencies that will let you effectively take on a variety of accounting roles in various business settings and open up excellent opportunities for career development.
It covers a wide range of subjects, including both manual and computerised accounting practices. It is a great platform to move onto a more advanced level of study.
CTSE provides industry-standard training for finance & bookkeeping. Completing our Foundation in Accounting will provide the foundation required to get a stable job in finance with prospects of career advancement. This is the basis for future studies.
- To know the meaning, definition and objective of bookkeeping
- To study the objectives, functions, importance and limitations of accounting
- To understand the methods of accounting, kinds of accounts and accounting rules
- To study the difference between bookkeeping and accounting
- To study the various branches of accounting