Level 3 Personal Trainer Practitioner Diploma
While pumping iron or running the treadmill at the gym, have you ever wondered to yourself how you’d go about becoming a personal trainer in the UK? Well, the Level 3 Personal Trainer Practitioner Diploma is the perfect way to start! This entry-level course is ideal for those who are looking to become a personal trainer in the shortest time. With the option to study either full time or part time, and with training venues located nationally, it couldn’t be easier to get yourself onto your new path.
This internationally recognised course exceeds the standards set by the Register of Exercise Professional (REPs) and CIMSPA, and is also accredited by the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM).
You will also have access to both the T3 HIIT Workout Course and the Circuit Instructor Course, at no extra cost. Find details on these two bonus courses below.
- Anatomy and physiology
- Diseases and health conditions
- Analysis of client information
- Functional programme design
- Movement screening
- Effective coaching models
- Health risk stratification
- Postural assessment
- Metabolic breakpoint testing
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Health and safety
- Planning and instructing gym-based exercise
- Health optimisation
- Training movements vs. training muscles
- 10-step consultation process
- Corrective exercise
- Business skills and employment preparation